1. Cogar International Energy Corporation is a privately-owned company and does not issue shares or stocks to
investors. The company has no intention of going public or being traded on any stock exchange.
2. Any individual or institutional investor interested in providing funding for the business growth of the
company will be paid an annual return of 15% (Fifteen Percent) interest on Principal for a period of
10 years. This amount will be payable quarterly beginning from the third year of funding being provided.
Total interests payable on each investor's principal is 150%.
3. The Principal amount invested will be repaid within 5 years from the date of signing the Investment
Partnership Agreement. All investments will be regarded as long-term loans to Cogar International Energy
Corporation and do not constitute a sale of securities.
4. All Investors will be regarded as Business Partners on this project for a limited period of 10 years.
5. All investment funding will be used to establish manufacturing facilities, distribution centers and
service agencies throughout the world.
6. All assets purchased by Cogar International Energy Corporation with investor's money will be registered
as collateral until the principal amount invested and all interests are paid in full. These assets
include lands, buildings, machinery, production equipment, manufactured products and other tangible assets.
All investments contain some degree of risk.
Click Here for more...